Lori R. Price, CFP® is the Founder, President and CEO of Price Financial Group LLC. For over 30 years, Lori has been providing financial, retirement, estate planning and wealth management services to her clients in Connecticut and across the country. After earning a certification as a divorce financial planner in 1998, she developed a more specialized focus on guiding affluent women and retirees through the transition of divorce or losing a loved one.
As an acknowledgement for her focus on educating women and helping guide them through transitions, Lori is proud to have earned the coveted Women’s Choice Award® for Financial Advisors from 2014-2018.
Lori and her team of advisors and professional staff also work with clients who are near or in retirement, helping guide their transition from a paycheck to having a comprehensive financial plan in place so they will not outlive their money.
Lori has been welcomed as a guest speaker at national conferences and has conducted over 350 workshops covering all aspects of financial and estate planning. She has been widely recognized in the industry by Barron’s, Connecticut Magazine and Wealth Manager Magazine among others.
Acting on her strong belief in the importance of giving back to the community, Lori has presented special programs on “Creative Alternatives for Charitable Giving” and “Empowering Women in Philanthropy.” She actively supports several local charities including the Domestic Violence Crisis Center, Relay for Life, Charter Oak Foundation, Fairfield County Foundation Fund for Women and Girls, Operation Hope, the Westport Library, Alzheimer’s Foundation, Dress for Success and Special Olympics.
Lori has an MBA from Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business and a BA in Business from Rutgers University. A competitive tennis player and sports enthusiast, Lori also enjoys travel, tennis, golf, cycling, hiking, wine and spending time at her beach house in Old Saybrook, CT and home in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
- 2014-2018 Women’s Choice Award for Financial Advisors by Women Certified
- 2009-2017 Barron’s Top Independent Advisors in America conference qualifier
- 2012-2017 Connecticut & Westchester magazines “FIVE Star Wealth Manager”
- 2008 – 2017 Barron’s Winner’s Circle® Top Women Advisors Summit
- 2011 – 2017 Chairman’s Club and Chairman’s Council at LPL Financial recognizing top financial advisors
- 2009 Barron’s “Top 1000 Financial Advisors”
- 2009 Barron’s “Top 30 Financial Advisors in Connecticut”
- 2008 Connecticut magazine list of the top Financial Advisors in Connecticut
- 2008 Wealth Manager Top 50 Women Advisors in America