Divorce Resource will provide you with the information necessary to make informed decisions about the divorce process, thereby helping your family transition through the process in as healthy a manner as possible, with guidance from trained professionals in law, finance and counseling.
May be modified depending on presenters and location
6:30 – 6:45 pm Registration
6:45- 7:30 pm Legal Issues
Presented by Rosemarie Ferrante, Esq.
- The divorce process in CT
- Choosing litigation, collaborative or mediation
- Legal considerations related to income and asset division
- Parenting plan provisions
7:30- 8:15 pm Family Issues
Presented by a mental health professional
- Helping your family cope with the stress of divorce
- Rebuilding self esteem
8:15- 8:45 pm Wellness Segment
Coping strategies, which may “Energy Tools for Daily Living in Stressful Times and Times of Transition” which includes visualization, chakra balancing, affirmations, grounding and protection techniques and perhaps, Reiki.
8:45- 9:30 pm – Financial Issues
Presented by Price Financial, LLP
- Preparing for divorce
- Dividing property
- The tax consequence of divorce
Questions & Answers